Saturday, March 24, 2012

Uncle Sam and The Work Monster

         I haven't been posting in a while and I, I, I alright I had too much "work". Although this has become somewhat of a scapegoat for bloggers, writers and everyone because they are too lazy. I may be lazy but this is not my reason. Spring decided to just roll on in here and I've been enjoying it so much i just HAD to stay inside and play computer games like a introverted vampire. I have been injured by my own creation. The Work Monster. He's like superman but instead of saving them he slaughters them. (I like the word slaughter. Shut up) Anyway the Work Monster's kryptonite is procrastination. Every time someone procrastinates The Work Monster gets a REALLY bad tummy ache. I'm talking "4 enchiladas on board an airplane bad". I need you for the Procrastination Army.


         If we work together we might, just might be able to stop this monstrosity from turning the world in to some kind of a Productive functioning planet. To promote procrastination wear a white t-shirt and tell everybody you were gonna make a really funny procrastination joke on it, then you got too lazy. If we give him enough tummy-aches he will be brought DOWN. And nobody ever ends a post without a good cut-off so I drew this on day and for the life of me I can't remember what it was for.

       Haha. Stupid. You thought i was gonna end on that? You're crazy. You're Bonkers. You're off your rocker. You're off the deep end. Toys in the attic you're craaaazyy. You wack man. You AWAL. I don't even know what that means. But this is actually the end.

1 comment: