Saturday, February 4, 2012

Warning another post about food

WARNING. ANOTHER POST ABOUT FOOD. WARNING



I've been a vegetarian for 2 years now and hers the story about how I became this way (FLASHBACK NOISES)


It started awhile ago when I wanted to go to the grocery store. But then I saw this.

I asked "whats that daddy?" and he just said "oh, thats hamburger"



I was traumatized.


ZOOM FORWARD

Then in second grade I bit into a school chicken nugget and i saw this






It was blue and creepy and it reminded me of aliens





ZOOM FORWARD EVEN MOAR



I was minding my own business browsing teh Facebooks
And an add for a youtube video page came up






I clicked it and saw this video









But the major factor in it all was this. I hated my parent cooking




And so I became a vegetarian

1 comment: